Based on discipline and budgetary rigour principles, the budget for the Autonomous Region of Madrid focus public expenditures on social welfare programs and on the construction and development of public infrastructures.
In this section, information is provided about estimated revenues for the actual year, as for the balance of the last budget liquidation for each one of the ceded taxes.
At December 31st 2011, total debt portfolio of the Community of Madrid reached a volume of 13,798.9 million euros. 97.41% of the total volume of outstanding debt is long-term debt, being the other 2.59% treasury debt.
It is imperative to keep track of our budgetary dynamics. The indicators presented in this section describe the solvency of the budget of the Community of Madrid.
Te Region of Madrid presented the draft Budget Act of 2013, estimated at 17,048 million euros.
Click here to access the applicable law and regulations for investing in the Community of Madrid.