The ACAP Service Charter defines and publicises the commitments made for services to be provided and increases citizens’ and institutions’ access to them. It is also a key element guiding the ACAP’s work regarding quality management and continuous improvement.
The Service Charter also reinforces the principles of transparency and interest-group orientated publicity in accordance with the European Higher Education Area’s Quality Assurance Criteria and Directives
The services offered by the ACAP are:
- Assessment of Madrid university teaching candidates
- Accreditation of the support services for students, professors and other social agents that Madrid universities provide.
- Accreditation of faculty performance assessment systems at Madrid’s universities.
- Accreditation of official degrees at universities and higher education centres in the Community of Madrid.
- Forecasting reports and studies in the field of higher education.
- Guidance in the creation of higher education quality models at Madrid universities.
- Training and information-providing initiatives on higher education.